Sunday, July 8, 2007

Special Bulletin

Today's post is a special edition for a talented group of individuals. These people are the best of the best, a crop hand picked from a region as vast as it is beautiful. There's no Trump resort in the Adirondacks, but there should be. George can look into it. For now, let me just say it is my distinct pleasure to introduce the 2007 Class of The Apprentice Adirondack style.



This group of young people are just going to astound you. It's going to be big. I can't give away all the details, but I'll tell you if you click on The Apprentice logo you'll go to a truly extraordinary company, they're huge. These fast wheeling folks are going to work with our teams to cycle through our Advertising/Marketing Challenge.

I have a number of real estate developments I am involved with right now. You may also have heard I am a father again, and recently a grandfather. So as much as I'd love to handle things in the boardroom after this challenge, I am deferring to a colleague of mine.




We have drastically different styles, both in the professional and grooming arenas. But he's great, you're gonna love him. He runs an organization with over a thousand companies as members. That's huge. He's a consummate professional, an incredible family man and from what I understand, no slouch on the links. His name is Todd Shimkus, and I think you'll find you can learn a lot from him.




So good luck. I'll look forward to visiting the blog and seeing what you come up with.

0 comments: